Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
Added the video in H.265 at 40 Mbps.

I'm not sure if I will make an H.264 version for the web.

The H.265 version is 50 GB, which is a lot, but if you want good quality, that's what it takes.
The H.264 version will be even bigger, taking it to another level, around 50-100 GB.

I think you may be better off with the BTQ_Complete_1080p video at 10 GB.
Let me know what you think.

Remaining time: 00:32:18

error-xhr

Transfer of file H.265 40 BITS.mp4 failed

Wel...
Split 4 and 5 in one vid. Then 123 in another?

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
hi
why is your upscaled ep 4 and 5 looks worse than the 1080p versions?
ep 1 to 3 are way better in your 4k upscale but 4 and 5 are somehow worse!!!
haven't been able to make the BTQ version available on the website yet. Do you mean "Lara with horse 2"?

I don't understand your comment now.

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
I made an attempt and split the video into parts, then recombined them using 7-zip. This worked well, and uploading the individual parts went smoothly.

So, the video is available again.

There might be a password; I'm not sure if it was applied or not. Password: Theassembler

BTQ
LWH 2
bits Ep1

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
I made an attempt and split the video into parts, then recombined them using 7-zip. This worked well, and uploading the individual parts went smoothly.

So, the video is available again.

There might be a password; I'm not sure if it was applied or not. Password: Theassembler

BTQ
LWH 2
bits Ep1
it will not let me extract for some reason? says unable to parse the archive

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I have a dumb question (notice, I know who Quiet is, but I never played the game). Can anybody telling me who is the other character in "breaking the quiet" ? And no, I don't mean the horse :p :), I mean the other woman. Thanks !

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
I have a dumb question (notice, I know who Quiet is, but I never played the game). Can anybody telling me who is the other character in "breaking the quiet" ? And no, I don't mean the horse :p :), I mean the other woman. Thanks !
AFAIK it's just a random char animo did

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
AFAIK it's just a random char animo did
Oh, thanks, than that would explain why I could not recognise her. Even looked at the wikis about the game to see if there was any character indicated that might be similar, and could not see one - now I know why.
I was expecting some kind of link with the role in the game.

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

ser-arris

Oct 28, 2019
Hi, at the moment only parts 1-4, 7 and 8 of BTQ 4k60fps 60 Mbps are online on gofile. ( )
Do parts 5 and 6 not exist or are they offline?

Reactions: Lycanherve

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, at the moment only parts 1-4, 7 and 8 of BTQ 4k60fps 60 Mbps are online on gofile. ( )
Do parts 5 and 6 not exist or are they offline?

I have put all the components in the folder, and I think only I can take them offline or delete them. I don't really know what happened.

I also deleted all the zip components two days ago. The project folder was 250GB+ and I didn't need it anymore. I have never heard this remark before, which surprised me a bit.

If all goes well, I can check the recycle bin tomorrow to see if they are still there, but I don't think so. I don't really feel like splitting everything up and putting it online again, to be honest.

NoOnelse00

May 2, 2022
Hi, download all the compiled parts of BTQ from the Assembler folder, when I play the video it cuts off at about minute 20... does this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: I am demiurge
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes