1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The old interface was so much more interesting and engaging than the current one lol. Now it simply feels bland and repetitive.

Reactions: Chris2041

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
This game is really great but almost all the time I don´t know what I´m doing. The "quest" are just images with no directions on how to complete them:
1726802008733.png

Is there´s a way to improve this or perhaps some pdf walkthrough just to know what I´m doing? xD

Reactions: Tutuooo

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Whats the difference between the classic and rework version ?
Which one has more content ?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
How do I get with the Air Hostess? She refuses all advances, and I don't have the key for the bathroom (if that's unrelated, info on how to get that as well would be appreciated)

Also, why does Laos not have a doctor's office, when the other two do? It's somewhat annoying to have to take a flight after every fight with the shop bot.

Oct 15, 2017
God this game is grindy as all fuck and so poorly organized. 1100 relationship points and event triggers to progress one quest with a starting character? That's something like 60 all-positive interactions, and even then you could still be waiting on the corruption trigger? Fuck that. This game is way too boring for that kinda grinding.

Reactions: Tutuooo
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone explain how "chance level up calc"? I read the example but I still don't understand how it works.
To make your character level up as quickly as possible, you want to adjust the numbers in a way that makes the experience (XP) required to level up as low as possible.

Here's what to do:
  1. Set the exponent as high as possible. A higher exponent means you divide by a larger number, which makes the result smaller.
  2. Set the constant as low as possible. The smallest possible constant (ideally, 1) ensures the final XP requirement remains low.
Practical Example:
  • If you choose a high exponent like 10 and a low constant like 1:
    • For a character at level 10:
    • 10/10=110 / 10 = 110/10=1
    • 11=11^1 = 111=1
This setup means your character only needs 1 XP to level up to the next level, allowing them to progress very quickly.

Credits to ChatGPT

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes