The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Any clues on Zoe. I have the relationship over 800 and nothing. I only find her in the Living Room on weekdays, her room weekends, and at the gym. The only clue I might have comes from a date, but could also just be a Yu Gi Oh reference. Something about a teacher, but the only teacher I see (Moon), has no options to interact.
You gotta help her with her homework, several times. You do that in her room on weekends, starting in the afternoon.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Is there a way to speed up material production? 10 days and you can only make one at a time. I assumed when I got the assistant it would speed up, but no. It's one thing to grind and another to really just make me want to give up on that storyline.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I'm guessing no one knows how to corrupt Jennifer, since it's been asked multiple times and not gotten an answer?
Complement her on a pool a bunch of times until you can enter the bathroom while she's showering, its a hell of grind btw, i would advice you to just cheat, raising her affection to like 1500, with a save editor or Twine Sugarcube

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to speed up material production? 10 days and you can only make one at a time. I assumed when I got the assistant it would speed up, but no. It's one thing to grind and another to really just make me want to give up on that storyline.
Once you have the first two serums, you can dose the assistant to speed up production to 4 days, and 3 at a time. Honestly, I recommend using the backer code to get the first 2 serums, if not the full 5 for her. Then if you want all the content, save, pick the oral option on the second dose. Then save in a file or the like, and you can see that scene whenever. Then reload, and pick the other options for faster production and more materials at a time.

In other news, if you break your combat by going to the donate party members screen, but have nobody to donate (so it shows chosen as undefined), just pick yourself, and it should fix things. Found that one out the hard way. Thankfully I had a save a bit back, thought I had to go -way- back.

Another thing to note, the headbutt (spelling needs corrected in-game) states that it takes 5 stamina on the button, but only 1 in the chat log. It, however, does take away the full 5 stamina.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes