cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I have all three eggs from the Easter 2024 quest, but the Easter Bunny says I don't have all of them

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have all three eggs from the Easter 2024 quest, but the Easter Bunny says I don't have all of them
Im having the same issue
Wonders if its from taking the 2023 and 2024 quests at the same time.
Jbon20's correct.
It's an issue with the two quests and the eggs from both overlapping into the 2024 event.

I had three eggs for 2024, but one was from the already completed 2023 event, and then found the missing 2024 egg, which has left me with a single easter egg in the inventory after completion.

Reactions: jbon20

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
I've missed somewhere but how do you start making the meth?

NM! Found. Like I was thinking easy to overlook chat

Last edited:

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Jbon20's correct.
It's an issue with the two quests and the eggs from both overlapping into the 2024 event.

I had three eggs for 2024, but one was from the already completed 2023 event, and then found the missing 2024 egg, which has left me with a single easter egg in the inventory after completion.

I completed the 2023 quest before taking the 2024 quest and its still saying i don't have them all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I completed the 2023 quest before taking the 2024 quest and its still saying i don't have them all.
So did I.
I can't remember exactly where the final 2024 egg is, but I think it's in Tokyo.

Normally I'd be better at recalling that kind of info, but even getting to that point has been a slog.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
So did I.
I can't remember exactly where the final 2024 egg is, but I think it's in Tokyo.

Normally I'd be better at recalling that kind of info, but even getting to that point has been a slog.
Hey Thanks. I found it outside Yuis apartment after you help her. So I guess this is a bug within the quest text as it says the eggs are in Amore, London and Lagos. FYI for anyone else doing the 2024 quest its actually London, Lagos and Tokyo

Reactions: Snugglepuff

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
i need a walkthrough here this hard as fuck + a back button is needed really bad

There is a back button, or should I say a 'go back' button. (If you're using the new UI it's hidden in the options tab) It does sometimes not work correctly though. ESPECIALLY for fights.

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
There is a back button, or should I say a 'go back' button. (If you're using the new UI it's hidden in the options tab) It does sometimes not work correctly though. ESPECIALLY for fights.
and about the walkthrough i don't know what to do at all just trying to raise relationships

evadnae

May 13, 2020
Can somebody tell me the puzzle answer for room 202 in hotel lagos
Ask an hint to Harley .
She will tell you something like " look at the initials of the names "
Now look at the names of persons in the puzzle : for instance if you have a name as Nathaly , N is the Initial , so select North
Repeat for every persons named in the puzzle

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Any clues on Zoe. I have the relationship over 800 and nothing. I only find her in the Living Room on weekdays, her room weekends, and at the gym. The only clue I might have comes from a date, but could also just be a Yu Gi Oh reference. Something about a teacher, but the only teacher I see (Moon), has no options to interact.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes