Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
Hmm can you only get Natacha to join the harem on the girlfriend love path? Currently my status with everyone is sex-mate but if I..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... which could be a problem with Emilie, right? If I don't do it, her path seems to be closed for me. Or am I doing something wrong?

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Hmm can you only get Natacha to join the harem on the girlfriend love path? Currently my status with everyone is sex-mate but if I..
... which could be a problem with Emilie, right? If I don't do it, her path seems to be closed for me. Or am I doing something wrong?
As Natacha is your ex-girlfriend, getting back into a relationship with her will inevitably lead you to have her as your girlfriend.

Reactions: Back and Durpi

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
This game is amazing! I only found out about it like a week ago and I couldn't stop playing it to completion within a week. It's definitely one of the best for harem even though I wish we could have more special one-on-one moments (like going on dates, etc) with the other girls other than Emilie, that's basically my only criticism in that regard. Toki for example is... very lacking in the romance department. Cassandra is another that seems more interested in hanging out with Emilie more than with the MC IMO. Also kinda wanted to see all the kids that MC had with his harem though, to see them all playing with each other or something like that. Like a big family photo with all of the girls and the kids :giggle:

I understand that with so many LI's it would be a lot of work to implement date scenes/intimate moments with every single one of the main girls, but well, it is what it is. Still a great game, nonetheless, and honestly the love path with Emilie made me tear up a bit. I've become really fond of the girls that I simply refuse to unlock the sharing gallery, I can't see them be mistreated at all, my heart can't take it :cry:

Thank you for your hard work on this game, dev. Another one that I will add in my most favorite list of games here. I'm looking forward to play your next game once it's available to be played (y)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So basically this game is about having a bunch of girls doing "AlwaysFan" with the MC as manager, and is up to us if we want to keep them as lovers and protect them from the bad guys or just cumsluts just used to make money?

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes