Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm having some issues, sometimes I make mistakes, and now I'm stuck at the kissing scene with the first stranger at Robert's party.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I am having a problem regarding animations isn't looping at all (depending on the length of the scene, when finished it fade to black screen with text only) is it a bug? Or it is designed like this? Which is odd if it's the case..
Mind you, I only played the pc compressed version on android using Joiplay (can't test it on my pc since I am away)
This bug has already been reported to me, I think you didn't download your JoiPlay from the official website. The latest official stable version is 1.20.023, downloadable here: . Pick up your JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin there and your problem should be fixed.
Any other version that seems newer may contain instabilities with the Ren'Py plugin.

Reactions: worldkaiser

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Can someone please make some kind of summary of what to do with the investigation where the cameras and documents are, to get 100% done of it?

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I'm having problems with the compressed version. Now, I'm downloading the regular version to see if it works.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
This bug has already been reported to me, I think you didn't download your JoiPlay from the official website. The latest official stable version is 1.20.023, downloadable here: . Pick up your JoiPlay and the Ren'Py plugin there and your problem should be fixed.
Any other version that seems newer may contain instabilities with the Ren'Py plugin.
Hmm.. might explain why I have some odd bugs with other games. I am using the latest JoiPlay version 1.20.500 becouse some games don't even launch with the stable version you provided, annoying that I have to juggle 2 versions just to play few VN... oh well, that's life for ya.
Thx for your reply and for the awesome game!

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I can confirm that using the stable JoiPlay version fixes the issue! Also I cloned the beta (newer version) for other games that won't work with the official one.

Reactions: AtemX

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Okay, I'll come back to this game later. I'm also experiencing bugs with animations in the regular Windows version. I don't understand why."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well... i have to say... that was probably the most satisfying ending i've ever played in a game. 10/10, you really went the extra 100 miles to wrap everything up and even gave just the right amount screen time to some bonus bits at the very very end. Honestly man, props to you, just about every harem game i've played has had a varying degree of disappointment in its ending, always too short, always some threads left dangling... not this time, there is literally nothing left unticked on my wishlist, you met every single one of them. Bravo.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
I am doing the mission where you find the stuff to stop that asshole in the tower ... I can't seem to find the stuff that i need... hints gives me a biolab paper I went to email and got the three emails. I found a note thing from m to zak saying something about no more emails. I tried holdman and got something that mentioned the guy that was found dead a few days after the kidnap attempt . got the tv or cam thing it still says 4 of 7 evidence . 2 of 8 info what else do i need to do to finish...I don't want to skip or cheat my way out ... does anybody have a list of things that needs to be done to pass this level...

pitao

May 18, 2023
I am doing the mission where you find the stuff to stop that asshole in the tower ... I can't seem to find the stuff that i need... hints gives me a biolab paper I went to email and got the three emails. I found a note thing from m to zak saying something about no more emails. I tried holdman and got something that mentioned the guy that was found dead a few days after the kidnap attempt . got the tv or cam thing it still says 4 of 7 evidence . 2 of 8 info what else do i need to do to finish...I don't want to skip or cheat my way out ... does anybody have a list of things that needs to be done to pass this level...
I did this some months ago and got 100% on the mission but I also had a few troubles to get both requisites fully complete so at the time I was looking around the thread. I remember that it was around this post, check around it, maybe some previous and after posts that give additional hints. I'm redoing the game but didn't reached that part of the story yet.
On the filesystem, click on show hidden files, you will have a couple of new files, click them

On the emails, search for:

biolab
robert
zak
emilie or albino

And the on the camera feeds just scroll them all

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
I did this some months ago and got 100% on the mission but I also had a few troubles to get both requisites fully complete so at the time I was looking around the thread. I remember that it was around this post, check around it, maybe some previous and after posts that give additional hints. I'm redoing the game but didn't reached that part of the story yet.
Ok Thanks

Reactions: pitao

Teseo

Mar 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get all the additional information and evidence? I'm 5/7 and 3/8 and it drives me crazy.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to get all the additional information and evidence? I'm 5/7 and 3/8 and it drives me crazy.
3 posts above yours have my reply to user Death3248 where I try to help on the same issue. Check posts around that juan palote user quote (click on the name in red on the quote and will direct you to the post) and you get some help on that mission.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
amazing VN, thanks a lot!

i tried to go the slave route with all girls but it didn't seem like it was possible with natacha and lea, since to get them you need to kiss them, and from there natacha is automatically back to girlfriend. at least lea gets upgraded to fucktoy later on.

also is there a list of all the girls you can get in the harem? at the end i only managed 7 girls + iris blackmail (which was also disappointing since i thought i could get her a a slave with blackmail but she never seemed interested until the end). not including the maid cafe lady and the 2 incest sisters since they were one-offs.

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes