Claudio Bellanti

Jan 24, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question, I'm stuck at the moment of the investigation with the cameras and documents but how can we move forward without being killed shortly after... and this is the end of the game... thanks to whoever will answer

pitao

May 18, 2023
Was there ever a Walkthough Mod?
Don't think so, I use URM for this game, usually I avoid use it because I prefer dedicated game author mods and URM is a bit intrusive with choice/variables warnings even though you can set it to be less so.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024

...oh cool new game announced......isekai harem.......with some ntr....but no full ntr route this time......
Fantastic! I have no particular preference as long as the story and characters are interesting. Glad to read that AtemX will be implementing a new HS rendering mod to improve color and shading, IMO generic out of the box HS graphics was one of the main weaknesses of Alwaysfan.

Looking forward to his new works which will hopefully exceed the already well done Alwaysfan (y)(y)(y)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX and Lerd0

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Really liked this game. I wish we could have seen some of the other kids since I think everyone ended up getting knocked up and more relationship building with everyone being under the same roof, but I understand that would have made an already big update even larger. Overall a really well handled game no matter what route you want to play. Looking forward to the devs next game.

Reactions: Demnor and AtemX

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
I cant seem to lunch my game I downloaded both the full and compressed version but none is working for me I cant open the game ?

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I am having a problem regarding animations isn't looping at all (depending on the length of the scene, when finished it fade to black screen with text only) is it a bug? Or it is designed like this? Which is odd if it's the case..
Mind you, I only played the pc compressed version on android using Joiplay (can't test it on my pc since I am away)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished all the paths I wanted to see, and WOW amazing finale to the game! This update had pretty much everything, and even made me shed a few tears on the romance path towards the very end. There were a couple of tense moments too, and man there were some top notch scenes on both the romance and sharing paths. Even though I mainly play this game in particular for the romance path, I do enjoy seeing some of the sharing scenes too, at least on the non-asshole path anyways.

My favorite path, no surprise, was the romance harem path, followed by the Emilie solo. I'll write a review at a later time, don't have the energy right now, and want to have a clear mind when I do so.

The only thing I was kinda disappointed by was when you get to the jewelry store, there was no option to buy Emilie an engagement ring, and the rest of the girls chokers. Since the game even calls Emilie the queen of the harem, on the submissive path it could have been fitting. (Also being able to give Emilie both a ring and a choker woulda been nice). Anyways that's just me nitpicking, loved the game and will definitely play it again in the future to refresh myself on in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX and pitao
4.40 star(s) 83 Votes