Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why is it that you can show penetration for a blowjob but not when they're fucking? That is so damn lame. Developers will take any excuse to show a dude's dick but when it comes to the woman's pussy, only time they ever seem to want to show that is if it's shaved or bald.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is it that you can show penetration for a blowjob but not when they're fucking? That is so damn lame. Developers will take any excuse to show a dude's dick but when it comes to the woman's pussy, only time they ever seem to want to show that is if it's shaved or bald.
spoilers exist so use those, not all have played update yet.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
More likely that the assets suck than some deep conspiracy. :sneaky:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, i'm kinda patchy with my attendance here atm, playing Space Marine 2 and Greedfall 2.

As for adorable demon .... there is only one worthy of the title.

View attachment 4073541
o damn greedfall 2 is out I still need to finish the first one lol. Well I know what im adding to my backlog haha. Yeah Lilith is easily one of my favorite characters and I don't even want to romance her but I will on 1 save.

Reactions: Avaron1974

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hey all <3 I have this game on my lezcest'radar!
I'm too lazy (drunk) to use search fonction on this game. (sry sry they are too many games on here). So, my question is :
- Do this game have lesbian's family sex or love sexual actions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey all <3 I have this game on my lezcest'radar!
I'm too lazy (drunk) to use search fonction on this game. (sry sry they are too many games on here). So, my question is :
- Do this game have lesbian's family sex or love sexual actions?
pank.

neither yet and no family sex (any kind).

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJsona

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you may have overlooked that it's much harder to get the angle and things right with sex (based on how poorly many devs do that), so probably easier to hide. I agree it's a weak ass situation when the dev doesn't show it, but many of them can't get the angles right, they can't get the dick motion right, pull out too far, etc.

Anytime a dev does sex without actually showing it, you can be guaranteed that they decided to cut-time out of the rendering, posing, etc. basically they skipped spending the time needed to make a good scene.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes