Ren'Py Acardia Afterdark: Thrones of Desire [v0.11] [Unknown White Raven]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
"Acardia Afterdark: Thrones of Desire" is an immersive visual novel game that blends fantasy, romance, and the complexities of alter egos. You step into the shoes of the protagonist, a man embarking on a new life as he enrolls in the Magical University of Silverfell in a world where magic and reality intertwine. Shape how your inner world will turn out by focusing on your alter egos.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-20
Developer: Unknown White Raven
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown White Raven

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2024
Is this AI slop or not? I genuinely can't tell.
We will be honest, due to our limited budget we did use AI on some backgrounds and on some character arts. But the most important part to us: The sex scene was commissioned to an artist and was animated by us. This is not a AI driven soulless project.
You can try the game and see for yourself if it is worth your time. It is basically a demo at this point and won't take much time to finish.
Thank you.

Unknown White Raven

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2024
Planned tags? Harem/Ntr/Sharing? Are minigames skippable? Thanks.
There will definitely be harem. Not sure about NTR right now and no not currently but we will add the option to skip the minigames. The mage minigame is pretty tiring as it is and we are aware of it. There are also plans for adding a card battler system for combat. That also will be skippable. But we will be first focusing on commissioning the characters and expanding the story and finishing the day-night cycle system.
Thank you for the questions and do tell us your suggestions if you have any.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
There will definitely be harem. Not sure about NTR right now and no not currently but we will add the option to skip the minigames. The mage minigame is pretty tiring as it is and we are aware of it. There are also plans for adding a card battler system for combat. That also will be skippable. But we will be first focusing on commissioning the characters and expanding the story and finishing the day-night cycle system.
Thank you for the questions and do tell us your suggestions if you have any.
Harem games without any trace of NTR/Sharing are always the best. As with all sandbox games you should include a good quest log in the future. The minigames are not difficult but boring...but I see that they will be avoidable in the future (good choice). Another thing that I don't like are some useless choices, like in this case:

screenshot0001.png

The correct choice is the second one, But the unexpected game over is always annoying...IMO.

Unknown White Raven

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2024
Harem games without any trace of NTR/Sharing are always the best. As with all sandbox games you should include a good quest log in the future. The minigames are not difficult but boring...but I see that they will be avoidable in the future (good choice). Another thing that I don't like are some useless choices, like in this case:
Ok thank you. The choices not mattering is a issue as you have said. We also don't like it when games give the illusion of choice so we are trying to avoid situations like that.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
See the magical and +18 world of Acardia with your own eyes and romance different heroines.
Play different minigames to learn new skills and make choices to shape your future.​
I cant even find something to comment on, good luck and thx for the share i guess :BootyTime:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
See the magical and +18 world of Acardia with your own eyes and romance different heroines.
Play different minigames to learn new skills and make choices to shape your future.
Alright, but what's it about though? This overview gives very little information about the game's premise, beyond that it's a fantasy setting.

Unknown White Raven

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2024
Alright, but what's it about though? This overview gives very little information about the game's premise, beyond that it's a fantasy setting.
Yeah sorry we are quite new to these things so we were not able to write a good description. We will fix it along with the thumbnail, in a new update in probably 2 weeks. Thank you for your suggestion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote