tt1230thomas

Nov 10, 2020
By the way I have just bought ASUS ROG FLOW X13, do I need to install any driver to play this game? Since it won’t open when I try to open it

EscapesMe

Jr. Uploader
Mar 8, 2019
When I open the game, it shows nothing but won’t open just like the mp4 video I sent
Click on the ahitr.exe file (just to select it, don't double click). Now hold down your Shift key, and then press Enter. Keep holding down the Shift key.
You should get a menu where you can select a few things. Select "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" and then Quit. Now relaunch the game normally.
If that still doesn't work, do the same again but try with "Force GL2 Renderer" instead.

renderer.jpg

If none of that works, attach the log.txt file. You can find it in the same folder as the .exe file you use to open the game.

log.txt.jpg

Reactions: Buletti

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i just hope we dont get a bittersweet ending where the mc does one last etherwalk with each girls, droping them to their homeworld and saying final goodbyes and all with the game ending on the same park mc was at the beginning
I honestly don't see that happening. I've said it before, but what i see happening is MC mastering his powers, rebuilding the House safely and in such a way that the harem girls can come and go for as long as they please. This would give MC and his harem a fortress and home from which to combat that which is invading all the various realms.

tt1230thomas

Nov 10, 2020
Click on the ahitr.exe file (just to select it, don't double click). Now hold down your Shift key, and then press Enter. Keep holding down the Shift key.
You should get a menu where you can select a few things. Select "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" and then Quit. Now relaunch the game normally.
If that still doesn't work, do the same again but try with "Force GL2 Renderer" instead.

View attachment 3989291

If none of that works, attach the log.txt file. You can find it in the same folder as the .exe file you use to open the game.

View attachment 3989254
The renderer menu is not showing, even the log file is not

EscapesMe

Jr. Uploader
Mar 8, 2019
The renderer menu is not showing, even the log file is not
Then I don't think the problem is with RenPy / the game. Maybe Windows is blocking it. Maybe there's some anti-virus stuff going on. Maybe the download was borked somehow and it just won't work.

Where did you extract the game files? OneDrive could be messing things up, or Windows security settings if you're extracting it straight to the C: drive.
Try extracting it somewhere else, like in the "C:/Program Files/" or "C:/Program Files (x86)/" folder. If there's another drive you can extract it to, that'd be the best option.

You could also try updating your GPU drivers, just to be sure. Seems like the X13 Flow comes with an Nvidia GPU, might be worth it to try updating those. The ones Windows comes with should work fine though. You can get updated drivers from .

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
How safe to play is the version in the op now. I have seen that 11r2 was released as well.

Does anyone know when it might be available here?

Thank you kindly!

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Where can I find v0.7.10b1 update?
i tried to find out if the old beta is available anywhere, but it doesn't seem that way. you are better off downloading the latest public release, either from any of the links in OP or from the the developers patreon, subcribestar or itch accounts. all free as public posts.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017

Yes! Seggs with the shortstack! And 9 episodes of Lyriel bothering you on the lawn!

View attachment 4004143
HELL YEAH! FINALLY WE- Wait a minute. Did you just....
SHORT.jpg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHORT?!
EVEN IF SHE'S BEARDLESS SHE'S STILL A PROUD DAWI! SO YOU BETTER BELIEVE THIS IS GOING IN THE BLOODY BOOK!

Recording in the book intensifies.png

P.S:Memes aside we're finally gonna ground pound Blair into the ground:BootyTime:! ROCK AND STONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 0pis
Oct 15, 2017
I last played 0.7.8, have there been any new sex scenes added since then and if so, which ones? Changelogs for newer versions are a little vague.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725643345531.png

Get it here!

Changelog:

• Blair is finally ready for the real thing
  • Lyriel touches grass and falls asleep on your shoulder
  • Naomi helps you deeply humble Rae - in Beta/EA
  • New option to take a shower (with the girls joining in from time to time) - in Beta/EA
  • New option to chill on a lawn (and some related encounters coming to Beta/EA)

4.70 star(s) 323 Votes