Ren'Py - A House in the Rift [v0.7.11r1] [Zanith]

1. 5.00 star(s)

darlic

[v0.5.2]

I'm changing my vote from 3 stars to 5 stars. If I could give it more stars, I certainly would.
    I was once again pushed by the overwhelmingly positive feedback to give this game another try and it was a very nice surprise, the first time I played this game (v0.2.3) it didn't leave me with a great impression, but I now realize I didn't properly judge it, for some reason. Maybe the game profoundly changed over time or just got refined and improved, I can't really have an answer for that but what is sure is this game is getting very close to the top of my personal preferred games list. So, huge props to the dev for this.
    The story is nice and original, dialogues are well written and not tiring to read. The graphics, animations, and interface are absolutely top-notch.
    I really appreciate the fact of being able to get all the scenes without having to replay the whole thing countless times and the integrated walkthrough and navigation system are super handy.
    Sex scenes look and feel awesome, albeit this game is pretty vanilla in that regard, I hope things will get spicier with time, that would really be the icing on the cake.

- CGs and animations 10/10
    - Story 9/10
    - Characters design 8.5/10
    - Interface 10/10
    - Gameplay 10/10

Absolutely recommended to play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MyDickBig

Really good game, the story is interesting and those girls are insane.
    Also the animation are really good in my opinion, i'm looking forward next update and maybe more sex scene with the succubus enjoy :)!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

viewfinderlife

This rating is based on the demo. I am shocked at the quality and originality. If this gets abandoned, I will give so much 1 star hate, but honestly, if the writing stays interesting and the girls that get added only become as fantastic as Azraesha, this game could potentially be the best thing out there a year from now. Will not be disappointed by the demo, very very good!